Wednesday night starting at 19:30 will be the fourth semifinalist of the Norway Cup. This place will face Rosenborg and Valerenga. Rosenborg is the favorite and is quoted around 1.50 for the victory. Instead if you stake on away win and Valerenga will achieve victory you win five times your stake.
– Last season was eliminated from Cup in eighths, where he was defeated by Molde.
– In the championship lead hostilities being on first place after 20 rounds played.
– Was eliminated from qualifying for the Europa League for a team that was billed as before double cuffs sure victim, involving St. Johnstone of Scotland.
– It has a very good season, topping the championship standings until the middle on No. 8.
– The weak point of the team coached by Kjetil Rekdal is defensive, receiving no less than 33 goals in 20 games.
– Exceeded the performance of last edition of the cup, when it was eliminated in sixteenths.